Wednesday 13 November 2013

Another admission.



It's November 13th - Day one of my planned admission. My 3rd admission of 2013 - and by the look of things, it most likely will be my roughest. Already I feel like I've been put through the ring. I didn't come here this prepared! Already on a continuous flow of oxygen, had my blood gas test done and a few other blood tests - of which I have no idea what they were for. I guess that's what happens when you're a regular - you get used to it. Sadly. 

Life isn't ever what it seems, is it? The only thing that's garaunteed is death. At the moment, there's not much more I know - or maybe just not much more I'm thinking of. It's funny, one minute i'm wondering if this is just a test from God and telling myself that he wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle - but in the next breath, I'm wondering if there is a God. 

In tough trying times, sometimes dragging behind them are bittersweet lessons. Like who your true friends are, or even better, what family is holding your hand through it all, with loyalty being held in the other. Fortunately for me, I have so many supportive friends but can count on one hand how many supportive family members. Not many people realise how much a simple card or message or 'thinking of you' can really do when someone is going through unfortunate events. In the past week, I've had limitless messages, calls and texts from friends, telling me they're thinking of me and other kind messages. If you're one of those beautiful people, this ones for you, cause you have given me more hope and more happiness. ❤️ 

There's always a rainbow after the rain - so they say. 🌈


      Photo taken 13/11/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment