Friday 22 November 2013

It's a new day..

During this time I've learned that, who doesn't look for you, doesn't miss you and who doesn't miss you, doesn't care for you. Destiny determine who enters your life but you're the only one who determines who deserves to stay. That the truth hurts only once but a lie will hurt every time you remember it. And most importantly, there are three things in life that leave without any return; words, opportunity and time. Therefore, you should always value the ones that value you, but don't give anyone the chance to treat you as an option if they're one of your priorities. 
If you can't stick with me consistently through the bad. Don't show your head during my good times. 

Day 9 of my hospital admission, my lung function has gone up 4% but I'm due for another today. Fingers crossed! I'm always looking at the good now, taking each day as it comes and taking the good with the bad. Life's too short to live in the past and dwell. Time is of the essence and everyday is a new day 😊 




No comments:

Post a Comment